FakeNinja

FakeNinja, Founder of HIDG.SE

Hey there,

I suppose I have to make a good example and write an introduction myself (now that @arichi beat me to it).

I am the Founder of this community, as you might have already gussed.Founded it in 2013 with a good friend. Originated as a swedish 5 man CS:GO team and later developed into a serious group-of-friends type of community that hosted several CS:GO teams. The name Hackers in Disguise originates from us being called out as hackers in PUGs (when we obviously weren't, because we couldn't qualify for shit), until we just ended up calling ourselves Hackers and I added "in Disguise" to make it less generic. Eventually the Swedish e-sport scene in CS:GO went down and so did we. I disbanded the team early 2017 and the community went inactive until early 2018. Well that's enough storytime!

Been a longtime server owner and admin in more games than I can count for over 10 years.
Always liked community stuff and bringing good players together. To serve the greater good we can erase toxicity online and make a nice place for the people who care about sportmanship.

IRL Working fulltime in the IT field, need to earn those stacks that pay a lot of nice things we have here.. including server bills ?

I guess you can AMA if there is anything you'd like to know.

• Like 1

Are you single?

Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

Do you ever consider moving to Denmark?

:I ?

8 hours ago, arichi said:

Are you single?

Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

Do you ever consider moving to Denmark?

:I ?

1. Nope

2. Sounds like a job interview.. No idea xD

3. Never! Simply because I can't grasp the Danish language and the special things about it.. hehe
I wouldn't mind living on the Swedish west coast though, the closest you can get to Denmark.

That's alright, what are your favorite foods? XD

haha i might stop the questions now.

On 7/21/2018 at 12:44 PM, arichi said:

That's alright, what are your favorite foods? XD

haha i might stop the questions now.

Damn that's a hard question... It depends on the mood haha

But well-prepared ramen has a special place in my heart..