BY USING HACKERS IN DISGUISE'S SERVICES, YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE, DO NOT ENGAGE WITH OR USE THE HACKERS IN DISGUISE SERVICES. FOR RESIDENTS OF CERTAIN COUNTRIES, YOU AGREE TO THE ARBITRATION AGREEMENT AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER DESCRIBED IN SECTION 15 TO RESOLVE ANY DISPUTES WITH HACKERS IN DISGUISE.
You need a HIDG.SE Account to access and use many parts of the HIDG.SE community.
To create an account, you must have a valid email address, and provide truthful and accurate information.
You must be at least 13 years of age (or such other minimum age as is applicable in your country of residence) to create an HIDG.SE account. If you are aged between the relevant minimum age and 18 (or the age of majority where you live), you and your parent or guardian must review this Agreement together. Parents and guardians are responsible for the acts of children under 18 years of age when engaging with the HIDG.SE community. Hackers in Disguise recommends that parents and guardians familiarize themselves with parental controls on devices they provide their child.
You are responsible for the activity on your HIDG.SE Account. Your HIDG.SE Account may be suspended or terminated if someone else uses it to engage in activity that violates this Agreement.
You may cancel your HIDG.SE Account at any time. Contact HIDG.SE Staff at https://hidg.se/contact/ to cancel your HIDG.SE Account. To complete your request, HIDG.SE may collect fees or costs incurred, if allowed by law, and any amounts owed to third-party vendors or content providers.
The Hackers in Disguise community ("HIDG.SE") include Content and Entitlements. Content is the software, technology, text, forum posts, chat posts, profiles, widgets, messages, links, emails, music, sound, graphics, pictures, video, code, and all audio visual or other material appearing on or emanating to or from HIDG.SE, as well as the design and appearance of our websites. Content also includes user-generated Content ("UGC"). UGC includes HIDG.SE Account personas, forum posts, profile content and other Content contributed by users to HIDG.SE. All Content is either owned by HIDG.SE or its licensors, or is licensed to HIDG.SE and its licensors pursuant to Section 5 below.
Entitlements are rights that HIDG.SE licenses to you to access or use the online or off-line elements of HIDG.SE Services. Examples of Entitlements include access to digital or unlockable Content additional or enhanced functionality; subscriptions; virtual assets; unlock keys or codes, serial codes or online authentication; in-game achievements; virtual points, coins, or currencies. An actual example of this is the Member Benefits provided on our Rust game servers.
We do not guarantee that any HIDG.SE Service, Content or Entitlement will be available at all times, in all locations, or at any given time or that we will continue to offer a particular HIDG.SE Service, Content or Entitlements for any particular length of time. HIDG.SE does not guarantee that HIDG.SE Services can be accessed on all devices, by means of a specific Internet or connection provider, or in all geographic locations.
From time to time, HIDG.SE may update, change or modify a HIDG.SE Service, Content or Entitlements, without notice to you. These updates and modifications may be required in order to continue to use HIDG.SE Services.
HIDG.SE may need to update, or reset certain parameters to balance game play and usage of HIDG.SE Services. These updates or "resets" may cause you setbacks within the relevant gameserver world and may affect characters, games, groups or other Entitlements under your control.
You are responsible for your UGC. You may not upload UGC that infringes a third party's intellectual property rights or that violates the law, this Agreement or a third party's right of privacy or right of publicity.
HIDG.SE may, in its sole discretion, remove, edit or disable UGC for any reason, including if HIDG.SE reasonably determines that UGC violates this Agreement. HIDG.SE does not assume any responsibility or liability for UGC, for removing it, or not removing it or other Content. HIDG.SE does not pre-screen all UGC and does not endorse or approve any UGC available on HIDG.SE Services.
When you contribute UGC, you grant to HIDG.SE, its licensors and licensees a non-exclusive, perpetual, transferable, worldwide, sublicensable license to use, host, store, reproduce, modify, create derivative works, publicly perform, publicly display or otherwise transmit and communicate the UGC, or any portion thereof, in any manner or form and in any medium or forum, whether now known or hereafter devised, without notice, payment or attribution of any kind to you or any third party. You also grant all other users who can access and use your UGC on a HIDG.SE Service the right to use, copy, modify, display, perform, create derivative works from, and otherwise communicate and distribute your UGC on or through the relevant HIDG.SE Service without further notice, attribution or compensation to you.
6. Contextual Rules & Community Guidelines
When you access or use an HIDG.SE Service such as our website, discord or gameservers, you agree that you will comply with the community guidelines outlined here on our website https://hidg.se/guidelines/, as well as the specific set of rules ("Contextual Rules") provided in the service you engage with.
Community Guidelines are applied globally throughout all of our services. If you enter a gameserver with a specific set of rules (Contextual Rules), you are obliged to comply with those INCLUDING the Community Guidelines.
You hereby agree that you will not:
- Violate any law, rule or regulation.
- Interfere with or disrupt any HIDG.SE Service or any server or network used to support or provide an HIDG.SE Service, including any hacking or cracking into an HIDG.SE Service.
- Use any software or program that damages, interferes with or disrupts an HIDg.SE Service or another's computer or property, such as denial of service attacks, spamming, hacking, or uploading computer viruses, worms, Trojan horses, cancelbots, spyware, corrupted files and time bombs.
- Interfere with or disrupt another player's use of an HIDG.SE Service. This includes disrupting the normal flow of game play, chat or dialogue within an HIDg.SE Service by, for example, using vulgar or harassing language, being abusive, excessive shouting (all caps), spamming, flooding or hitting the return key repeatedly.
- Harass, threaten, bully, embarrass, spam or do anything else to another player that is unwanted, such as repeatedly sending unwanted messages or making personal attacks or statements about race, sexual orientation, religion, heritage, etc. Hate speech is not tolerated.
- Contribute UGC (user-generated content) or organize or participate in any activity, group or guild that is inappropriate, abusive, harassing, profane, threatening, hateful, offensive, vulgar, obscene, sexually explicit, defamatory, infringing, invades another's privacy, or is otherwise reasonably objectionable.
- Publish, post, upload or distribute UGC or content that is illegal or that you don't have permission to freely distribute.
- Publish, post, upload or distribute any content, such as a topic, name, screen name, avatar, persona, or other material or information, that HIDG.SE Staff (acting reasonably and objectively) determines is inappropriate, abusive, hateful, harassing, profane, defamatory, threatening, hateful, obscene, sexually explicit, infringing, privacy-invasive, vulgar, offensive, indecent or unlawful.
- Post a message for any purpose other than personal communication. Prohibited messages include advertising, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes and other types of solicitation or commercial activities.
- Impersonate another person or falsely imply that you are an HIDG.SE official/staff member or representative.
- Improperly use in-game support or complaint buttons or make false reports to HIDG.SE staff.
- Attempt to obtain, or phish for, a password, account information, or other private information from anyone else on HIDG.SE Services.
- Use any robot, spider or other automated device or process to access this website for any purpose or copy any material on this website.
- Use or distribute unauthorized software programs or tools, such as "auto" software programs, "macro" software programs, "cheat utility" software program or applications, exploits, cheats, or any other game hacking, altering or cheating software or tool.
- Modify any file or any other part of the HIDG.SE Service that Hackers in Disguise does not specifically authorize you to modify.
- Use exploits, cheats, undocumented features, design errors or problems in an HIDG.SE Service.
- Use or distribute counterfeit software or HIDG.SE Content.
- Attempt to use an HIDG.SE Service on or through any service that is not controlled or authorized by HIDG.SE.
- Sell, buy, trade or otherwise transfer or offer to transfer your HIDG.SE Account, any personal access to HIDG.SE Services, or any HIDG.SE Content associated with your HIDG.SE Account, including Account Credits and other Entitlements, either within an HIDg.SE Service or on a third party website, or in connection with any out-of-game transaction, unless expressly authorized by HIDG.SE.
- Use an HIDG.SE Service in a country in which HIDG.SE is prohibited from offering such services under applicable export control laws.
- If an HIDG.SE Service requires you to create a "user name" or a "persona" to represent you in game and online, you should not use your real name and may not use a user name or persona that is used by someone else or that HIDG.SE determines is vulgar or offensive or violates someone else's rights.
- Engage in any other activity that significantly disturbs the peaceful, fair and respectful gaming environment of an EA Service.
- Use information about users publicly available in any HIDG.SE Service (e.g. on a leaderboard) for any purpose unrelated to the Service, including to attempt to identify such users in the real world.
- Promote, encourage or take part in any prohibited activity described above.
If you encounter another user who is violating any of these rules, please report this activity to HIDG.SE using the Support function on our website, if available, or contact our Staff at https://hidg.se/contact/.
HIDG.SE may, in its discretion, monitor or record online activity or Content on HIDG.SE Services and may remove any Content from any HIDG.SE Service at its discretion. Remember that your communications and your UGC in an HIDG.SE Service are public and will be seen by others.
7. Terminations & Other Sanctions
This Agreement is effective until terminated by you or HIDG.SE. Hackers in Disguise may terminate your access and use of any HIDG.SE Services or your HIDG.SE Account if HIDG.SE determines that you have violated this Agreement or that there has been otherwise unlawful, improper or fraudulent use of HIDG.SE Services associated with your HIDG.SE Account. When practical, HIDG.SE will notify you of the termination. You may lose your user name and persona as a result of an HIDG.SE Account termination. If you have more than one HIDG.SE Account, depending on the type of violation or misuse, HIDG.SE may terminate all of your HIDG.SE Accounts and all related Entitlements. If your HIDG.SE Account is terminated, you will not have access to your HIDG.SE Account or Entitlements and may be barred from accessing or using any HIDG.SE Service again. Upon termination, your license under this Agreement also shall terminate.
Instead of termination and prior to any termination, HIDG.SE may issue you a warning, suspend or alter your access to a particular HIDG.SE Service or your HIDG.SE Account, remove or revoke Entitlements at an HIDG.SE Account or device level, remove or delete any content which is in violation with this Agreement, or ban your device or machine from accessing specific HIDG.SE Services, such as a gameserver. If HIDG.SE takes any action described in this Section, you will not be entitled to a refund (subject to any statutory refund rights) and no Entitlements will be credited to you or converted to cash or other forms of reimbursement.
HIDG.SE may terminate any HIDG.SE Service at any time by giving at least seven days' notice either via email (if available), within the affected HIDG.SE Service, or on the news & announcements page of HIDG.SE's website (https://hidg.se/).
If you believe that any action has been taken against your Account or device in error, please contact our staff at https://hidg.se/contact.
Sections 5, 7-8, 10-12 of this Agreement survive termination of this Agreement.
8. Use of Data
When you use an HIDG.SE Service, HIDG.SE may collect and store data from your computer or device, including information about your computer or device and operating system (such as IP Address and device ID), information about your HIDG.SE Service usage, gameplay and usage statistics and system interactions. HIDG.SE uses this information to operate and improve its services, provide a better experience to you and communicate with you. When participating in online services, HIDG.SE also may collect, use, store, transmit and publicly display statistical data regarding game play (including scores, rankings and achievements), or identify content that is created and shared by you with other players.
9. Third Parties
Hackers in Disguise - Gaming & e-Sports community may give you the option or encouragement of engaging with services not owned or controlled by HIDG.SE through events, sponsorships or similar endorsements. HIDG.SE does not control those services and is not responsible for your use of the Third Party Service by affiliating or referring to them. These third party services may subject you to additional or different terms and restrictions.
HIDG.SE may include hyperlinks to third party web sites. Those sites may collect data or solicit personal information from you. HIDG.SE does not control those sites and is not responsible for their content or for their collection, use or disclosure of personal information.
10. Warranties; Limitation of Liability
IF YOU LIVE IN THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA (EEA) OR SWITZERLAND, THE HIDG.SE SERVICES WILL BE PROVIDED WITH REASONABLE CARE AND SKILL AND NO OTHER PROMISES OR WARRANTIES ABOUT THE HIDG.SE SERVICES ARE MADE. IF YOU LIVE OUTSIDE THE EEA AND SWITZERLAND, HIDG.SE SERVICES ARE LICENSED AND PROVIDED "AS IS." YOU USE THEM AT YOUR OWN RISK. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, HIDG.SE GIVES NO EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY WARRANTIES, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NONINFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, AND WARRANTIES ARISING FROM A COURSE OF DEALING, USAGE OR PRACTICE. HIDG.SE DOES NOT WARRANT AGAINST INTERFERENCE WITH YOUR ENJOYMENT OF THE PRODUCT OR SERVICE; THAT THE HIDG.SE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; THAT OPERATION OF THE HIDG.SE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR FREE FROM ERRORS, BUGS, CORRUPTION, LOSS, INTERFERENCE, HACKING OR VIRUSES, OR THAT HIDG.SE SERVICES WILL INTEROPERATE OR BE COMPATIBLE WITH ANY OTHER SOFTWARE. HIDG.SE DOES NOT WARRANT OR GUARANTEE ANY THIRD PARTY PRODUCT OR SERVICE THAT MAY REQUIRED TO ENGAGE WITH OUR SERVICES.
IF YOU LIVE IN THE EEA OR SWITZERLAND, HIDG.SE AND ITS EMPLOYEES, LICENSORS AND BUSINESS PARTNERS WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSSES OR DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR ACTIONS OR BREACH OF THIS AGREEMENT, OR WHICH ARISE AS A RESULT OF A THIRD PARTY'S (OR ANY OTHER) ACTS OR OMISSIONS BEYOND OUR CONTROL. IF YOU LIVE OUTSIDE THE EEA AND SWITZERLAND, TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE HIDG.SE ORGANISATION SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSSES THAT WERE NOT CAUSED BY HIDG.SE'S BREACH OF THIS AGREEMENT, OR INDIRECT, INCIDENTIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR SPECIAL DAMAGES. THE TYPES OF EXCLUDED DAMAGES INCLUDE, FOR EXAMPLE, FINANCIAL LOSS (SUCH AS LOSS INCOME OR PROFITS), COST OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION OR STOPPAGE, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF GOODWILL, AND COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION. THIS LIMITATION APPLIES TO ANY CLAIM ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS LICENSE OR HIDG.SE SERVICE, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, STATUTE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE. IT ALSO APPLIES EVEN IF HIDG.SE KNEW OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN ABOUT THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. HIDG.SE DOES NOT LIMIT ITS LIABILITY FOR FRAUD, GROSS NEGLIGENCE, WILFUL MISCONDUCT, OR FOR DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS, SO SOME OR ALL OF THEM MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
11. General Terms
This Agreement, together with any other HIDG.SE terms that govern your use of HIDG.SE Services, constitutes the entire agreement between you and HIDG.SE. The Agreement may not be amended or modified unless officially announced via our website and e-mail (if available) by a HIDG.SE Administrator. The failure of HIDG.SE to exercise any right under this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of the right or any other right. If any part of this Agreement is held to be unenforceable, all other parts of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
12. Changes to this Agreement
HIDG.SE may modify this Agreement from time to time, so please review it frequently. For HIDG.SE Users who accepted a version of this Agreement prior to modification, the revisions will become effective 30 days after posting an announcement at our website, or from the exact time of the user approving the new revision. Your continued use of HIDG.SE Services means you accept the changes. Once you accept a version of the Agreement, we will not enforce future material changes without your express agreement to them. If you are asked to accept material changes to this Agreement and you decline to do so, you may not be able to continue to use the HIDG.SE Service provided.